Advertisement

WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF INCREASED WEALTH!!!



Our Man of God, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome just declared the Month of July as our Month of "Increased Wealth"


Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I live and walk in abundance, because I am the seed of Abraham - Rev. Dr. Chris

When we have something to do in the house of God, be a part of it;  let God count on you to fulfill His dream. Pastor Chris

Increase your giving for the distribution of Rhapsody of Realities around the world; be a major part of what we are doing.

No matter where you are, raise your vision by Pastor Chris

1 Corinthians 11:23
As you eat this bread and drink this cup, remember; for your sins He was crucified, for your life, He gave His.
-Pastor Chris

JULY IS THE MONTH OF  INCREASED WEALTH!

GENESIS 12:17 - 13:1
17 And the Lord plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife.

18 And Pharaoh called Abram, and said, what is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?

19 Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way.

20 And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had.

1 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

Abraham was driven out of Egypt, and he came out wealthier than ever before. This was symbolic of the expulsion of Israel from Egypt with great substance as God had declared to Abraham.

GENESIS 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Increase wealth! Supernatural increase wealth!This month is the month of increase wealth. It's a special Month. A sudden rise by the Holy Ghost that dwelleth in us. Remember this our Lord is great and their is nothing impossible with him.

What did it take him to get the next net full of fishes,  when the disciples had fished all night and got nothing? They caught fishes until their net brake.The disciples were so afraid because of that they had seen.The sea had been troubled all night and the fishes should have disappeared.

 Where did the fishes come from? When Jesus spoke the fishes headed for the net. Remember also when Peter needed to pay tax and Jesus told them to catch a fish and take the coin from the mouth of the fish to pay the taxes.

God intends to supernaturally give us supply for all our needs My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory.It's happening to us this month. He is our caretaker! You confessed Jesus as your caretaker and He is taking care of you.

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
[2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Glory to God. He supplies my every need, I live and walk in abundance. The seed of Abraham can't live in lack or want.

The children of Israel truly came out of Egypt with great wealth. Israel was restored and they came to great wealth.

We are coming from a Month of Prayer and Restoration, and the Lord is bringing us forth with abundance.

I see you this month of July with INCREASED WEALTH!

It's a month of Increased Wealth for you. It's going to be a sudden rise. Our God is a God of great wonders. It took Him nothing to cause a multitude of fish to come to Peter. They had toiled all night and caught nothing. What did it take Jesus to get the whole net full of fishes? At His word the fishes headed for the net.

Again, Peter needed to pay tax and at Jesus' Word, the money was made available. God intends to supernaturally give us supply for all our needs. I see Him doing that for you this month.

I became born again when I affirmed Jesus to be the Lord of my life, now He takes responsibility for my life. I live in abundance and walk in abundance. I am the seed of Abraham and the seed of Abraham knows no lack.

Brethren receive the word for the Month with gladness as our dear man of God, Pastor Chris declares it as the month of INCREASED WEALTH across the world.  Thank you Lord Jesus!





Post a Comment

0 Comments