Advertisement

Frank Edwards Success Story Never To Give Up On Your Dreams

FB IMG 1468858510080

Frank Edwards is probably the foremost Gospel Artiste in Nigeria. He shared a fascinating testimony on Sunday, 24th January, at the inauguration service of the Calvary Bible Church, Lekki. it had been so inspiring!

Hear him! “10 years ago, i used to be hawking on the streets of Enugu for my mother. We were so broke and poor that we could hardly afford to eat. But, my mother always took me to church. She always told me to serve GOD, which is how I even have lived my life. Even when it had been difficult to eat, I even have always lived a lifetime of worship. that’s me. that’s my life! once I started singing, and my songs were being played everywhere, I had all types of offers. i used to be in South Africa for a program, and a few promoters came to me and said, ‘Frank, your songs are so good, and that we would really like to market you, take you everywhere the planet . However, you mention JESUS an excessive amount of in your songs. Replace JESUS with GOD and that we can do business together’. Brethren, that provide was very tempting. you’d think, ‘what is that the big deal about replacing JESUS with GOD?’ So, I contact my mother on the phone, and told her about the offer. She said, ‘Don’t mind them O! Don’t roll in the hay O! GOD has taken my music all over! It’s a gorgeous thing to ascertain White race , Americans, singing my song, Igbo songs that they don’t even know the meaning! GOD did it.

Sometime ago, we were concluding a program, and that i was trying to find a camera man to snap my picture with Don Moen. When eventually I got someone to require the image , as I posed with Don, he checked out me and said, ‘Frank Edwards! it’s you! i want to require this picture with you!’ And he took his phone and showed me, ‘See, I even have all of your songs on my phone’. We took the snapshot, then he said, ‘Frank, I saw online that you simply have a studio in your home. i might like us to try to to collaboration together. I’m gonna come to your house for the primary recording, and you’ll come across to mine in U.S. for the finishing.’ Me, an equivalent street boy in Enugu, doing a collabo with Don Moen. Only GOD could have made it happen. Live for GOD. Praise Him and thank Him even when things aren’t as you’d have loved them to be. Do this, and therefore the change will come! Live a lifetime of worship”

As I write this piece, Frank Edwards should still be within the U.S, wrapping up his one among a sort album with Don Moen. Wherever you’re now, regardless of the challenge, don’t ever hand over on GOD. he’s not through with you yet! Keep hope alive!

Frank Edwards success story has blessed and change many lives around the world. Never give no matter the challenge, if you never give up and be focused with firm believe on the world,you will one today come out with a victory. There’s nothing last for ever.

Related Articles Link https://noblessworld.com/tag/biography/

Post a Comment

0 Comments