Advertisement

Ronaldo Inspired His Team Members in Euro 2016 game Portugal against Wales


Ronaldo celebrates. The Real Madrid star said: “I am very happy and I am very proud of all my team-mates. Me and the boys have always dreamt of being there. Now it’s almost there. I’ve always dreamt of winning something for Portugal and now it’s just one step away. Dreaming is free so let’s keep dreaming.”


Portugal defeated Wales with 2-0 to reach Euro 2016 final. Ronaldo one of the legendary famous footballer reacts only to the important victory


Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo reacted as Portugal defeated Wales and reached Euro 2016 final.

The three-time Ballon d’Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo rose above the Welsh defense to head home Portugal’s first goal in the 50th minute. Barely two minutes later, Nani connected to Ronaldo’s low-drive into the area to make it two, as Portugal won in 90 minutes since the competition started in France.

And Ronaldo reacted: “We believe everything is possible in football. Personally speaking, I am very happy. This is something that I wanted after winning the Champions League. I believed in my heart we would go far in the Euros. Maybe it didn’t start off as well as we wanted it to but this is not a 100 metres dash, this is a marathon.”


He continued: “We got past the group stages to the knockout stages. When you think of Nani, Renato [Sanches] and [Ricardo] Quaresma who has also scored, so we’re all a team. Portugal is not all about me.”

The striker stressed: “The most important thing was for the team to believe that we could make it to the final. “Congratulations are in order for the coach, for the medical staff and to everyone who works with us. Record breaking is something very nice. I have broken many records before and I am still breaking records for club and country. But this all comes naturally and the crucial thing was to reach the final.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments