Advertisement

SINACH is Back With New Music No One Knows


Historic moments are here again! On the 19th of August, 2016, Gospel Music International act, SINACH will be LIVE at the MOSAIEK CENTER, OODERPORT SOUTH AFRICA for an extraordinary concert tagged, ‘He Did it Again CONCERT’.
Expect great moments of undiluted worship, delivered in sky high quality renditions, as SINACH ministers your favorite Gospel songs such as ‘WayMaker’, He Did It Again’ and and I know who I am which was originally recorded in SA Lyric theater.

SINACH will be sharing with you first hand new songs that will definitely be a great blessing to the church. This will be her first major Live Concert since the extraordinary 2013 edition, which held at Houston Texas, and birthed great songs such as ‘THE NAME OF JESUS, MIGHTY IS YOUR NAME’, ‘GOD IS ABLE’, ‘REJOICE’, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE’, DANCE IN THE HOLY GHOST and much more.

The multiple award winning gospel music minister & Believer’s Loveworld star singer SINACH, who recently was named “Western Africa Artist Of The Year” At Groove Awards Kenya

Few days to "SINACH LIVE IN CONCERT" Johannesburg SA, sinach the “i know who i am” crooner/Award Winning Artiste decides to air wave with a brand new single titled ‘No One Knows‘ ; A spirit-filled worship song which she blessed live audience and online audience with at the last communion service with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The President of Believers’ LoveWorld Nation, also known as “Christ Embassy”.



 SINACH LYRICS:

NO ONE KNOWS....BUT JESUS KNOWS ...

Verse 1
From the rising of the sun
Till it’s going down
You’re faithfulness is sure
Your mercies ever new
4x

Chorus
No one knows.....
Like I know .....
What you've done for me.....
That's why I love you the way I do.....

No one knows ......
Like I knows .......
What you've done for me......
That's why I praise you the way I do.....

No one knows.....
Like I know ....
What you've done for me.....
That's why I lift my voice in praise.....

Verse 2
Your favor surrounds me,
like a shield
Your love amazes me
Your grace has lifted me
4x

Vamp
I sing ....
I dance .....
I shout for joy.....

Lord am grateful......

Download and enjoy the song here"

Post a Comment

0 Comments