Advertisement

Frank Edward Success Story Biography


 EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND 
Mr. Edwards was born into a family of seven, He has five siblings. His birth name is Frank Ugochukwu Edwards. He was born in Enugu state of Nigeria at July 22nd 1990. He is from Enugu state, He is popularly known as RICHBOY and he has been a great source of blessing to the Body of Christ as well as many others.
Frank portrayed interest in music right from childhood, as at an early age of 7, he played the piano at home. Through the year, he grew through the ranks, perfecting his finger skills and now he plays on one of the world’s largest stagesFrank Edwards is a dedicated member of Believers loveWorld Inc. a.k.a. Christ Embassy where he is an active player in the LoveWorld Music team to the great Minister of the Gospel Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd. On loveworld records, this great artist was raised, tutored, and mentored by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd, whom he holds in Exceeding great esteem. He beleives Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd actually inspired him to do what he is doing today. He never dreamt of Singing. He always wanted to be a pilot. He just found himself doing music because his pastor sings as well. He had earlier worked with other Gospel artist like Buchi, Sinach, and Samsong in production.

See what he said when he was asked how he got the luck of making it through Christ Embassy.

"It is grace, because, before my first album came out, I never stood in front of two people to sing not to talk of the whole church, I never held the microphone in the church to lead the choir in the choir rehearsal not to talk of Sunday service, not even Wednesday service, nobody gave me that opportunity, but I was working underground, just recording my songs and when I was recording these songs I was not recording it for album, I was just trying out some of this things I suggested to people and they rejected so I was just trying them out myself, I didn’t plan to make an album, but you know how it is, people hear one song, it is nice, record another one and I did, before you know it the songs that I recorded got to Pastor Chris table, I did not even know about it, we were having a global service it was December 31st night and I was there as a pianist sitting down when Pastor Chris came out preaching then he walked towards me and whispered to me that your song that I heard, are you ready to sing it now, my heart just flew because I had never held a microphone in the church before and here I am, being asked to sing to the whole world, I just started sweating immediately, I didn’t know when I nodded my head to say yes, I think my head moved on its own, then he asked if the sound department had my soundtrack and I said I don’t know, he sent someone to go and ask, and I was just hoping that they should say they don’t have it and the brother came back that they have it and that was it! he gave me the microphone, the first time anybody will be giving me microphone to sing was in front of the whole world and it is not that I had started going for programs then I was still in the studio just doing my thing, so I held the microphone, I just started singing, I didn’t know what took over me, I watched the video after the program, people lifted their hands up, people were on the floor even pastor was singing it word for word which means he has been listening to it, from that night in fact, my facebook page was jammed and the story has not been the same, so that was actually my turning point."
CAREER AND LIFE 
His debut album The Definition was released in 2008. It was 14 track album and was distributed by Honesty Music. Angels on the Runway his second album was released in 2010 and another one Unlimited in 2011. He rose to fame by Divine Intervention or should I say he was in the right place at the right time doing the right thing as expected of him. Today he has numerous hit songs that have continued to enjoy massive airplay in churches and beyond Nigeria shore. Some of his songs includes, You too dey bless me o, Omema o, Mma Mma, Welcome to Zion and much more. He is a role model and inspiration to the youths.

Producing his songs under his world class Record Label, christened "ROCKTOWN", the young multi-talented artist and motivational speaker has been celebrated for revolutionalizing Nigerian Gospel Music, introducing a new and exiting twist, with his new blend of rock, fused with a little pop and fuji.

His debut album The Definition was released in 2008. It was a 14-track album and was distributed by Honesty Music.[2] Angels on the Runway his second album was released in 2010 and another, Unlimited, in 2011. Tagjam, was released in November 2011. He is currently known as Nigeria's Hottest Gospel rock artiste Now in Nigeria. In 2013 he released he appeared in the live performance of Sinach's "I know who I am" video. Besides being an artist with many songs in all musical genre, He is also a genius producer, master mixer. As a result, Rock Town Records, which he owns, has a generation of up-coming talent with names like GIL, Divyn, David and many others.

His 3rd and 4th album are all critically acclaimed success. It is an impressive work that will stand the times. It has been widely sold across Nigeria and beyond and is still selling out fast in stores. The follow up concert video has also been raking up sales eversince its release.
He is also credited with various nominations including The NEA Awards 2009, and also The Nigerian Gospel Awards 2012, where he merited six different nominations. In the aftermath of over seven years of making global impact with soul lifting, earth shaking gospel music, the best of Frank Edwards is still to come.  Nigerian born music minister was the winner of the Nigerian Gospel Awards (Rock Artist Of The Year) 2010, he also had a graceful outing at the African Gospel Awards 2012, where he won the Best Gospel Artist West Africa Award. Recently also, he bagged the Loveworld Awards $10,000 worth Hit Song Of The Year 2012, with one of his hit songs "Superstar No.1". He has also been performing within and outside Nigeria ever since the work was put out.

The singer is said to have a Collabo with gospel music legend Don Moen in year 2015.

Frank Edwards is perhaps the foremost Gospel Artiste in Nigeria currently. Hear him share his story last Sunday, 24th January, at the inauguration of the Calvary Bible Church, Lekki. It was so inspiring!
Hear him! “10 years ago, I was hawking on the streets of Enugu for my mother. We were so poor that we could hardly afford to eat. But, my mother always took me to church. She always told me to serve GOD, and that is how I have lived my life. Even when it was difficult to eat, I have always lived a life of worship. That is me. That is my life! When I started singing, and my songs were being played everywhere, I had all kinds of offers. I was in South Africa for a program, and some promoters came to me and said, ‘Frank, your songs are so good, and we would like to promote you, take you all over the world. However, you mention JESUS too much in your songs. Replace JESUS with GOD and we can do business together’. Brethren, that offer was very tempting. You would think, ‘what is the big deal about replacing JESUS with GOD?’ So, I called my mother, and told her about the offer. She said, ‘Don’t mind them O! Don’t do it O! Holy Ghost Fire burn all of them.’ So, I told them NO! Today, GOD has taken my music all over! It’s a beautiful thing to see white people, Americans, singing my song, Igbo songs that they don’t even know the meaning! GOD did it.

Sometime ago, we were concluding a program, and I was looking for a camera man to snap my picture with Don Moen. When eventually I got someone to take the picture, as I posed with Don, he looked at me and said, ‘Frank Edwards! It is you! I need to take this picture with you!’ And he took his phone and showed me, ‘See, I have all your songs on my phone’. We took the snapshot, and then he said, ‘Frank, I saw online that you have a studio in your home. I would like us to do collaboration together. I’m gonna come to your house for the first recording, and you will come over to mine in U.S. for the finishing.’ Me, the same street boy in Enugu, doing a collabo with Don Moen. Only GOD could have made it happen. Live for GOD. Praise Him and thank Him even when things are not as you would have loved them to be. Do this, and the change will come! Live a life of worship”
As I write this piece, Frank Edwards should still be in the U.S, wrapping up his one of a kind album with Don Moen

AWARDS AND ENDORSEMENTS 

Frank is an artist who has won a lot of popular and unpopular awards. He won the Award of the best Gospel Rock artiste in the first annual awards. He also won West Africa Best Male Vocalist in 2012/ Best Hit Single at the Love world Awards 2012/ and 3 awards at the Nigeria gospel music awards (male artiste of the year, song of the year and best male vocal) 

DON MOEN GIVESS FRANK EDWARDS WITH A BRAND NEW BMW I 8 CAR


                                                         
Pop Gospel Sensation and one of the Love world all stars, Frank Edwards, received a BMW i8 car gift from legendary Gospel minister, Don Moen recently. The duo is reportedly working on a collaborative project that will hit the air waves soonest. He took to his instagram to express his excitement and gratitude.


Frank Edward’s Album Tops Beyonce’s Lemonade On Itunes Chart


There are some news that seem too good to be true, but hey guys, what is impossible for God to do?
There will be no other better description or explanation of how a Nigerian gospel artist’s album will top an international  A -list artist’s album, and not just any A-list artist, we’re talking about Beyonce on itunes chart. For the doubting Thomas, we’ve got evidence of what we are talking about, and believe us when we say this ain’t photo shop
Frank Ugochukwu Edward is a native of Enugu State in Nigeria. He is a gospel singer, producer, record label owner and member of the presidential band of his church, Christ Embassy. He is considered to be one of Nigeria’s leading gospel artists with five albums to his credit. His latest album,  Frankincense which feat Micah Stampley and Nathaniel Bassey got everyone wowed when it topped Beyonce’s and Adele’s albums within few hours of release on Itunes album chart.
Fellow gospel artists have rejoiced with Frank. It seems to good to be true for him just like it might be for most of you. That’s why it’s a miracle. See it below

Post a Comment

0 Comments