Advertisement

MUSIC: Recky D Defines MC (Rap Nation)


Recky D is a Christian Gospel Sensational  Rap Artists who in this unique Single defined MC. Recky D is a member of the Rap Nation in the Believers LoveWorld Nation a.k.a Christ Embassy

Who's an MC? A mimicking cat or a Minister for Christ

What is the definition of MC? A master of ceremony or a Missionary Christian

Get to find out the answer in this new masterpiece (Ministers Conference) MC-THE DEFINITION By Recky D Feat. Tshiamo, Åže, Lamech, Protek, SamJamz, Tru South, Kelly Lyon, Carl Tone, TB1 & RECKY D

Rap pioneer...Recky D, one time tagged the Archbishop of Hip-Hop, now an MC (Minister of Christ) for the Jesus Culture...still out with one the most seasoned delivery skill in the entire Rap Music Industry and Ministry.

Started rapping at the age of 10 penned my first song around that time with my cousin's Chucky (B A Nusance) and Easy (Ziggy Dutch) in our little group Shock 3. We did it all with the Human Beat Box and dropped our songs to that, sharing verses, punchlines and hooks. This went on for like 10 years before Chucky and Easy moved to the UK and I started working solo. I moved to Lagos and worked as sound engineer and featured in many songs for some old school stars like the great Orits Wiliki. Rap hadn't taken full swing then. I got born again in 1994 at a Christ Embassy Campmeeting and ever since I started doing Christian Rap. I have been to nearly all the Universities in Nigeria preaching the Gospel through his music and lives have been touched. I did some co production and song writing for a couple of artists and featured in some of their work. I have done works with heavyweights like BUCHI, SAMSONG, KEFFI, SINACH, EBEN, ROOFTOP MC's etc I released my debut CD RAPOKALUPSIS Vol. 1 and its banging. I am no doubt one of the most respected in the industry right here in Nigeria. Being in Christ Embassy has enabled me meet a lot of wonderful stars in the making and the ministry has taking me far and wide. I have been to practically all the countries you have a Christ Embassy Church in Africa and the same power of God flows when I'm ministering. Rap to me is rhyming and preaching mainly to make people righteous and prosperous and it wont stop at that. The next level is to watch miracles happen when I am rapping and I am going to get there.

When I am not on the mic and not in the studio, I love to be with family and being around my brethren in church too means a lot to me...



Post a Comment

0 Comments